It is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including an i-Home entertainment docking station
The Deluxe Suite provides a sophisticated blend of modern design and classic elegance that enhances the light, spacious atmosphere. The distinctive interior design was created by the renowned British interior designer, Andrew Martin.
These luxuriously elegant suites at the award-winning Grand Palace Hotel leave nothing to be desired. The intimate atmosphere, together with the attentive, impeccable service of our staff, ensures that our guests will enjoy their experience in Riga, and take with them many fond memories of this historic city.
Depending upon availability, it is possible to book a smoking or a non-smoking room. No connecting doors are available from this suite.
- Decorated with luxurious fabrics and furniture
- The spacious 43sq m/463 sq ft two-room Deluxe Suite apartment
- Short corridor
- The lounge
- Comfortable sofa
- Two armchairs
- Coffee table
- Writing desk
- King-size bed
- Dressing table
- Seating area in the bedroom
- Walk-in wardrobe
- The bathroom is well appointed with a heated floor and features a bathtub as well as a separate shower
- Hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and deluxe aromatherapy beauty products
- In-room safe
- Mini bar
- Coffee- and tea-making facilities
- The suite is turned down daily
- i-Home entertainment docking station with radio, two cable flat-screen televisions and a Blu-Ray/DVD player
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet