Elegant suite offers our guests the latest in modern sophistication
The Junior Suite King or Twin provides an ambience of comfort, elegance and luxury to welcome business and leisure travelers. The interior exudes a light atmosphere with tasteful tones reflecting the distinctive, individual style of Andrew Martin, the renowned British interior designer.
The luxuriously elegant suites at the award-winning Grand Palace Hotel are designed to satisfy the most discerning tastes. The welcoming atmosphere, together with the impeccable service of our staff, ensures that our guests will enjoy their experience in Riga, and take with them many fond memories of this historic city.
Depending upon availability, it is possible to book a smoking or a non-smoking room. No connecting doors are available from this suite.
Depending upon availability, it is possible to book a smoking or a non-smoking room, with connecting doors to a Superior King Room.
- The Junior Suite Double is 37sq m/398sq ft
- The Junior Suite Twin is 37sq m/398sq ft
- Comfortable sitting area with a sofa
- Coffee table
- Writing desk
- King-sized four-poster bed or two single-sized beds
- Dressing table
- Writing desk
- Walk-in wardrobe
- The bathroom is well appointed with a heated floor and features a bathtub as well as a separate shower
- Hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and deluxe aromatherapy beauty products
- The suite is fully air-conditioned
- In-room safe
- Mini bar
- Coffee- and tea-making facilities
- The suite is turned down daily
- i-Home entertainment docking station with radio, a cable flat-screen television and a Blu-Ray/DVD player
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet